So this week (well technically last week, because this post is going up in the early morning hours of Sunday, meaning it’s a new week…anyway…) I did not get to write a post! But, I do want to leave you guys with something.
I’ve been singing along to this tune all day, and many others by this amazing artiste, 22-y-o Jamie Grace! She’s amazingly talented, truly loves God and where’s your faith on her whole being!
I am a PRACTICING christian; a PRACTICING SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST at that, and this catchy tune is just such an amazing reminder that every day can be and is a beautiful day because it’s given to us by a God of love who just wants us to be happy and trust in him!
You may be wondering what the 7 dreams in my blog’s name are, so I’ll tell you about one of them. I’ll eventually get to the others, and I think it’s fitting that this one is the first i mention.
My 1st Dream: Faith!
I tend to be really logical, even though it goes against the whole “girl genetic make-up”. That caused me to have a problem embracing abstract concepts like love, hope and faith. As in, you can’t see or touch these things because they’re ideas and exist in people’s minds, which also makes them subjective because they change from person to person; but even though they aren’t tangible you can still “feel” them and their effect on life.
Faith is basically “complete trust or confidence in someone or something”. The word “complete” in that definition is scary because it’s not easy to totally God sometimes, especially when at times this trust has to be blind, in the sense that you aren’t able to see God’s plans for you or what the outcome of certain situations will be, but as the good christian, you SHOULD just leave it all to Him. I had a major problem with this but I learned from Hebrew 11:1 that “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”. The verse Matthew 10:29-31 also made me feel secure in placing my faith in God because it says “Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of our head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, you are of more value than many sparrows.” I know it’s hard to blindly place your trust completely in God, a.k.a. have faith in Him, but pros in a situation like this really do outweigh the few supposed cons there may be. Think about it:
When you place your faith in God:
1. You’re placing your trust in the God of the universe and Aplha and Omega of this life and this world and the next who knows all that has happened in your life, is simultaneously happening, and will happen because He’s the one giving the orders.
2. All you have to do is sit back, relax and be happy and carefree.
3. Even if you find it hard, you get to witness miracles in your life from small things like not forgetting your homework or misplacing your keys on a rusty morning to massive things like listening to that little voice in your head telling you to drive a different route to work and thus helping you avoid an accident you might’ve been involved in.
4. You develop a stronger relationship with Him and that’s the best relationship you could ever have.
5. You become a vessel that can be used by God to witness.
When you don’t have faith in God:
1. It means you’ve surrendered yourself to fear and doubt and when you allow that to consume you, they leave no room for happiness or hope in your being causing you to be constantly worried and stressed. #NOTCOOL
Get the point?
So this song also serves as a well-needed reminder that when God makes Himself available for us to surrender all our issues to Him and just be happy and carefree through placing our faith in Him because he knows and directs every detail of our lives, even the seemingly trivial things, how can it not be a beautiful day?!
This week wasn’t amazing for me, not be a long-shot, but this song made today (or rather yesterday) pretty good, and having it in my head is gonna make tomorrow great as well! I’m speaking it into being and placing my faith where I know it’s well founded and secure: in God!
I know that some of you may not be Christians, or religious or spiritual, but this can apply to your life just the same. Just like a baby or young child blindly trusting his or her parents simply because, it is the same way you should open yourself to having faith in your friends and family and loved ones, and your abilities, new possibilities and just life in general. Just give it a chance!
Anyway, have a beautiful day dears!
xoxo, from where my 7 dreams grow ~ Rynzi